June 24, 2013
Who do we owe our federal debt to?
- You Asked for It!? by Derek Fildebrandt (The Taxpayer, Summer 2010)
Who died before collecting Canadian Pension Plan (CPP)?
- Canadian Pension Plan Myths by Jeff Bowes
How much does Canada spend on foreign aid?
- Does the government spend $15 billion on foreign aid? by Nick Bergamini
Is OAS going to be available to immigrants after three years?
- Is OAS going to be available to immigrants after three years? by Nick Bergamini
Are income taxes illegal?
- Federal Court rejects latest detaxer move (National Post, October 6, 2009)
- Sorry Virginia, income taxes are legal and constitutional by Mark Milke (chapter 7: Tax Me, I'm Canadian 2002)
- Are income taxes illegal? by Mel Smith
- Natural Person evades taxes, headed to jail - naturally (Winnipeg Sun, February 27, 2012)
Are refugees entitled to more government support than pensioners?
- You asked for it by Adam Taylor
Are most MPs criminals and wife-beaters?
- Are Most MPs Criminals? No by Lee Harding, Feb. 23, 2010
Are online petitions worthless because legislatures won’t accept them?
How can private banks create money?
- Why can private banks create money by Dr. Ron Kneebone
Why doesn't the Bank of Canada print money to pay off our National Debt?
- Why doesn't the Bank of Canada just print money and pay off our National Debt by Dr. Ron Kneebone