The Canadian Taxpayers Federation has 235,000 supporters nation-wide

JOIN the Canadian Taxpayers Federation TODAY

You can join thousands of taxpayers across Canada to fight for lower taxes, less waste and more accountable government.

Joining is 100% free.

When you join, you’ll get breaking stories from our investigative journalist and action update emails so you can sign important petitions and bombard politicians at just the right time.

The upshot: joining means you can take action with thousands of other Canadians to drive change.

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation doesn’t take money from government. About 99% of our supporters do their part by signing petitions and pushing politicians – we appreciate everything they do. The other 1% take another step by donating – it’s always voluntary.

Just fill out this form to join the Canadian Taxpayers Federation:

Looks good!
Please enter your first name
Looks good!
Please enter your last name
Looks good!
Please enter a valid email address
Looks good!
Please enter a valid postal code. Ex. K1K1K1